The two little girls and I had a few moments before a photos session so I snapped a couple pic of them! I can not believe how much they are growing! Guess what once again
NO PHOTOSHOP!!!! Yipee!
2 comments:
Aunt Alea
said...
What?! I know I just saw the girls this summer but really has it been that long! They look so grown up especially that last picture of miss aubers! Hadley looks like she is getting tall too, and all that hair! What beautiful girls. we can't wait to see all of them next month!
2 comments:
What?! I know I just saw the girls this summer but really has it been that long! They look so grown up especially that last picture of miss aubers! Hadley looks like she is getting tall too, and all that hair! What beautiful girls. we can't wait to see all of them next month!
wow, you are really really good at photography! Cant wait to see you at Tims wedding!
Post a Comment