Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

visit from G-ma Jo

I am so sad today. My Grandma Jo left this afternoon. My little family had such a wonderful time laughing and playing with her! Growing up my Great Grandparents meant the world to me, so it is important for me to have my kids know their Great grandparents. The girls and I just love Grandma Jo!










Grandma helped me can her famous dill pickles! Madelyne and Aubrey helped clean the cucumbers from our garden!

We took Grandma around to see the sights of Twin Falls.



We had a nice little picnic lunch down in the canyon, went to the falls, out for dinner, played at the church bounce house party, canned pickles, laughed, played outside in the sun, napped, took pictures in the wheat....basically made the most of EVERY moment~! Thanks Grandma and Alea for coming and making wonderful memories!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

How fun for Grandma Jo and Alea to visit. She looks great! I miss my gandma being able to do that. How come you never put any pictures up of you and your girls? That would have been a great picture to have one of you and alea and grandma and all the girls!

Alayna said...

I would loved to have a picture with grandma, but I just had Jaw surgery on tuesday and was just a tad bit swollen, and yucky! You Grandma is amazing also! I know alot of people miss her!