I am oozing with love over the girls pictures, we decide to get out of the house, and I just had to take my camera! I am glad I did! We had a great time well everyone but Hadley.
She was a tad bit tired!
love love love Aubrey's "dancing shoes"
I love her crying face...don't you just want to hug and kiss her better!
oops my camera setting were wrong, but she still looks cute!!
Soo cute! Poor hadley! She is just the cutest little thing! Even when she is so sad! Your pictures look AWESOME!! I can't wait for my family session!! I better book it online with you before it fills up!! ;)
5 comments:
Soo cute! Poor hadley! She is just the cutest little thing! Even when she is so sad! Your pictures look AWESOME!! I can't wait for my family session!! I better book it online with you before it fills up!! ;)
Those pictures look so GOOD! Your girls sure are cute!
Your girls are gorgeous as ever! And those pictures are seriously amazing! You already are a pro!
You have such great talent... I can't believe all the things you can do! I wish we lived closer. When's the next time yall are vacationing in Pasco?
I Sure hope my kids learn to pose like yours! Gorgeous pictures! GOreous girls!
(I FINALLY FOUND YOU!)
Post a Comment