

We are finally home after a two night stay at the hospital with miss Hadley. Tonight she is doing great, she is eating and talking, and we even saw some smiles!!! The Dr. decided that she had Rota Virus, she was very dehydrated with very high temperatures, at one point 105.4. which is what caused her three seizures. She is doing much much better!!
My heart is totally full for many reason, first the heartache of watching a child suffer is never fun, but because of my AMAZING friends, it made these past few days much more bearable.
We have been VERY well taken care of. My friends know with me you just have to do it and not ask. So to my dear friends who have grown to be my sisters thank you from the bottom of my heart for you love and support. We could NEVER of been able to bear this trial without all of your help. I do not know how I will ever be able to repay you love and kindness!
Thank you family for your prayers, and phone calls, Hearing your voice on the other end of the phone gave me so much comfort!
Alea thank you for being willing to drop everything to come and help, it means the world to me!
Tonight we are all going to sleep well!
7 comments:
Poor little thing. I'm glad you're home and she's feeling better!
I'm glad to hear little Hadley is doing great. My heart went out to you when I heard she was in the hospital. We have had our fair share of those with Brooklyn and it is not easy. Like my mom always says...What doesn't kill ya will only make you stronger...
Well, I'm glad she is OK...Your girls are so adorable.
Oh Hadley! We are so glad she is home safe and sound and that she is doing better! That means your family is doing better! We love you so much and we missed you. Sorry we were unable to come and help. We hope Madelyne is doing better, too. We love you!
~Ben & Lisa
I am glad that you guys are home and Hadley is doing better! That is not fun at all! It just seems like it is always one thing after another with little kids huh? Let me know if you need anything! I would love to help or do anything that you need!
It was so good to see everyone doing so much better this morning! I even got a smile from Hadley! :) I was a little worried that taking care of her at the hospital would make her scared of me...
You are awesome!!!
Love you!
Glad to hear you are home and things are looking up!
Hey alayna i'm glad hadley's doing better!!! i love your girls they are so cute and remind me so much of you!! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to watch your girls and grow to love them!! :)
Tiffany
Post a Comment