After tons and tons of consideration and many talks with Kev, I finally gave in a let Madelyne make her own blog. It has been something she has wanted to do for a very long time. She loves to write stories, and I think this will be perfect way for me to keep track of all of them. I want everything to be in her own words, so she talks and I type exactly as she says it. She is so happy about this so go check it it! www.missmadelyne.blogspot.com
3 comments:
it is a great way to build literacy! i think it is a great choice because you are integrating technology and literacy:)
You are so good! I wish I had that kind of patience. I can barely keep up with our blog. I haven't been good lately.
Oh! I can't wait to go and see it!!
Post a Comment