Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pink Paper Game

Last night after out FHE lesson, Madelyne announced that she had a game for us to play. Her eyes were filled with so much excitement, she could not wait to tell us what kind of game she made up for all of us. She put out three pieces of pink paper on the floor for each of her sisters....




Then gave them pieces of pink paper that she had cut up......
Then told her sisters the object of the game is to put the cut up pieces of paper on the large paper, there was only one rule.. you could not touch any pink paper!! Kevin and I laughed so hard, Hadley was the first one out! Lets just say they did not play the Pink Paper game for very long! Silly Silly girl!

2 comments:

Britt said...

oh my cute! She is so adorable. I miss you guys!

Lisa said...

That is SOOO cute! I love it when they can make us laugh so hard, even though they tried so hard! So much fun!