Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Celebrate




Today I am celebrating the moms and women in my life who have influenced me in my momhood! (is that even a word?)
My Mom is a perfect example of a loving mother. She is is the most sincere person I know. Her strength and determination amazes me. She has taught me one very important lesson, which has made all the difference in my marriage and as a mother. I am many things, Kevin's wife, the girl's mom, but most important I am Alayna. She has taught me to never lose sight of that, I will be a better wife and mom if I know who I am.
My Mother -in - law has taught me the importance of the gospel in our home. I have so much respect for her, because she is able to be surrounded by all her children in the Temple. That is my ultimate goal in this life.
My Grandma Jo- My eyes are wet just thinking of her. Her strength and wisdom has help make me who I am today. I could run to her in all times of need, and know that I would not be judged but loved, she advises, and supports. My heart is full of so much love and admiration for this amazing woman. I hope that I can be the same kind of grandmother to my girl's children.
Have a lovely mothers Day!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

And you are so amazing! I love and respect you so much!

Unknown said...

Thank you Alayna! I love you so much. You are the PERFECT WIFE for Kevin and an AMAZING MOM to your sweet little girls and my beautiful granddaughters. I love the way you see things and how you are able to interact with everyone around you. You are so talented. You just leave me in awe. I am so happy that you are a part of our family!