After Dave and Alea left my girls were oh so sad. We played games with them for awhile but then decided to go on a drive. Kev took us down to the fish hatchery. It is a beautiful place! The kids loved looking at the fish from below ground. They thought is was wonderful running around all the pretty flowers, green grass and water falls. It really helped make us happy again after some of our favorite people left!






we all know what she's saying!


2 comments:
These pictures are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! You are so talented and that place looks gorgeous, I love reading your blog just to look at the adorable photos!
I completely agree with Emily! You do such a good job on your photos--you are so talented! I think you are so talented at everything you do--you are amazing! The girls are growing up so fast and are so beautiful!
Post a Comment