Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kindergarten sign-ups

Our little Madelyne is all signed up for Kindergarten! She woke up at 6:40 am by herself to get ready! She just could not sleep! After doing her hair I gave her a kiss and asked her "Madelyne how did you get so big?" her reply was "it's because I ate the peal on the potato" She made me laugh and helped to take some of my nerves away. After registering she needed to go to three stations to be tested. She passed with flying colors, I was really proud of her. Madelyne loved being tested, after it was done you could tell her spirits were flying high!

Madelyne's with her BFF Brylie. They were so fun to watch talk and laugh together. I am really glad Brylie was there, because it helped Madelyne not be nervous, and two I was able to have Candria with me! What would we do without them!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

When did she grow up so fast??? That's what I think about Jenna, too! Good job Madelyne on passing all of the testing! You are so smart!

Heather Mattos said...

How exciting for her! I can't believe you have a daughter going to Kindergarten!!

Candria said...

I'm so stealing those pictures for my blog... Just as a friendly warning...

Tyra said...

I know! I can;t believe my little Cooper is going to Kindergarten too! Isn;t it funny Madelyne and Cooper are going to be in the same grade?