.jpg)
Only Madelyne would try to get out of the house in those shoes!
Aubrey was so happy to have her hair done. She kept telling me "Mom I love you" and then a minute later "Mom I love you" she has such a sweet heart!.jpg)
This is the only picture of Aubrey I have of her new hair, she has been really sick so I have not bugged her for one, she waited patiently for Madelyne's hair cut to be over. The I-pod helped! (don't worry dad she normally has the cover on the i-pod, she took it
off to show Stacy the hairdresserwhat color it was.)
Ta Da here she is! She cracks me up, she wanted her picture taken with her book, reminds me of another little girl who liked to take pictures with her toys! I love her hair short! so cute!.jpg)
2 comments:
So Cute! I love how short Madelyne's hair is :) Love the shoes too. Aubrey looks so cute just sitting there with her wet hair.
LOVE the shoe picture! Very fun, and cute hair do's!
Post a Comment