Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We had a wonderful visit from Kevin's sisters, Laurie and Jenn. The girls were really excited to play with their cousins! Hadley and Elle played together so well, they were great a making messes!
We all went to the Temple open house, the day was sunny a perfect. Laurie helped me with Hadley because Aubrey was having one of her days, and needed allot of my attention. Thanks for the help Laurie!

Becca, Madelyne, Laurie & Hadley
Becca & Madelyne Aubrey doing her own thing
Twin Fall Temple


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Alayna, when was this visit??? Where have you been??? Every time I call, you never answer--are you trying to give me a sign??? Well, I must persist! Talk to you soon!
Love, Lisa

Alison Hixson said...

How fun! I love your pictures! You should have just left Aubrey with me. Her and Drew could do "their thing" together!