Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rainbows

We came home last night to such a pretty sight. Do you know how hard it is to take picture of a rainbow?? The camera will not focus on it because it is just well bent light, so I had to let the camera focus on the tree's to be able to get a picture, Who would of thought! The girls were really excited about the rainbow. It was a good teaching moment for me also... I explained to them that a rainbow is more than light and color it is a gift from our Father in Heaven. It is an outward token of God's covenant (promise) with Noah to never flood the earth again. The Bible dictionary gives a great explanation of the rainbow. Everything on this earth has a purpose...even the rainbow. So now when I look at a rainbow I do not see it the same as before when I was young, now I am grateful for it and the promise I know goes with it.

3 comments:

Andrea Lee said...

wow, your photo skills are really good. have you taken classes? great pictures!

Alison Hixson said...

Oh, I can't wait to post the pictures of our reunion! I got a great one with the rainbow over our house! Of course it would have looked a WHOLE lot better if you would have taken it! ;)

Malita Bingham said...

Alayna, You are so good at taking pictures. How are things going? I haven't seen you in a while.

Malita