Picking Strawberry's is hard work! Alison, Kim, Malita, & I went and picked 16 gallons of Strawberry's last night after water aerobics. We all had allot of fun working hard, and complaining. We defiantly deserved our Burger King run afterwards!
The Strawberry patch has you use these VERY old paints to pick your berries, they store them in an adorable old wagon.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Here are the fruits of our labor...so pretty huh!
.jpg)
We woke up at 8:30 to can all our pretties! Here are sweet little Madelyne's hands cleaning the berries.
Hadely could not resist sneaking a couple of berries for her tummy
.jpg)
Madelyne was great at smashing the berries up!
.jpg)
Madelyne was great at smashing the berries up!
I am glad to say everything is canned, cleaned up and all done! I was glad to cann with my friends, it made it go by so much faster, even with all of Alison's messes! Ha Ha!Thanks so much Malita for ALL your help!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
Ok, so you are the perfect little " Suzy Homemaker" I love it. Could Madelyn look more like you. She is so following in your footsteps. Just don't let her eat white-out. Also, so much fun that Nana and Todd were in town. You guys looked so cute getting your toes done. Miss you!
We made strawberry jam last week and I kept meaning to post the pics.....That is the cutest strawberry patch!!!! I love the old buckets! Camila is right, Madelyn looks JUST LiKE YOU!
I love homemade strawberry jam! It's a staple at our house. I also love the strawberries in the buckets picture! I just might need permission to "borrow" it and put in a cute frame...no really-will you send me a copy?
Thank you for letting me come on your adventure. I always love to help! Glad that it is all done and can't wait for the raspberries, peaches, tomatoes, pickles, etc.!
Yeah, thanks for throwing me under the bus! I don't think I was the one that knocked the whole open bag of sugar into the sink! :) Thanks for talking me into doing it! It was a blast!!
Love, Alison
You go girl...........
Post a Comment