We had such a wonderful 4th! It started with breakfast at the church. Then we were off the a parade in Buhl. Before the parade started Kev bought the girls snow cones to munch on while they waited for the fun to start. A huge plane flew right over our heads, and a parachute jumper came gliding down right over top of us. The girls had allot of fun gathering candy that the floats threw to them.
Only in Idaho do you find floats like these...An old man on an old snow machine...A TEMPLE!!...Smokey the Bear, who knew they still had a costume for that...and of coarse I had to include this picture for Jessica T ..LLAMA'S

We had a VERY relaxing diner with the Lusks & Steels. Pizza & Homemade Ice cream.

We had a VERY relaxing diner with the Lusks & Steels. Pizza & Homemade Ice cream.
Kev and Dean *** made Tutti Frutti Ice cream..thanks boys for all the Frutti Tuttiness!
The Kids played, played played!
Madelyne, Kya, Brylie
.jpg)
Aubrey These are the only pics I have of her, she spent the rest of the night laying on the couch with a high fever...poor girl
.jpg)
This picture's for you Candria...thanks for the challenge!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Yea I found your blog! That last picture is amazing! Such a cute background of kids watching the fireworks :) Glad you had a good 4th- I miss you in H20 arobics! I did finish all the Twilight books though so I hope to get an invte to your Twilight party!!! Hope all is well....
I love all the pictures, especially the llamas, I will have to print it and take it to U know who! LOL!
Your girls are so beautiful! Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment