Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father Day



Happy Fathers Day to my sweet Kev! I am grateful that my girls have such an amazing man to look up to. I love that he is not afraid to show the girls that he loves them. He's great at giving the girls gives hugs and kisses. He is wonderful at listening to them talk..and talk...and talk. He really is a perfect dad to three girls. I' so thankful for the kind loving man that he is. He works so hard so that the girls and I can have all that we need and more. Our home is filled with laughter because of Kev! We would not be the same without him and I'm grateful for everyday that our Father in Heaven lets me spend with him! Happy Fathers Day Kev!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hope you had a great day Kev!

Alayna you could use this as Kevin's place mat! ;)