Yeah it's Friday! Kev and I get to go on a date with Vaughn & Allison...golfing! We are excited! This week I am grateful for
1. going to Nat Soo Paa for FHE
2. Playing Bunco with friends
3. Water Aerobic starting
4. Kev watching the kids so I can work out
5. Lunch with friends and Mc Donald's
6. New curbing
7. Aubrey learning so much!

3 comments:
You have a lot to be grateful for! I love your lists and that you are grateful for all the little thing in your life!
Has it been nice enough there to do all those fun things? I heard it just snowed at my place yesterday!!!!! Have fun on your date! I wish I could go on a date with my cute husband....... :)
I would love to see pictures of your curbing! I am grateful for Aubrey learning so much also. we love her and miss her (and madelyne and hadsters)
Post a Comment