I mentioned that we decided to re-do the front yard. It is still not 100% complete, we have a few bushes to put input the bulk of the work is done! We had curbing put in and replaced the old bark with pretty rock. Pulled out a few ugly bushes, and cut down a tree larger than our house. Madelyne was so sad the day we cut down the tree...she said she loved to look at it out her window, after the tree was down she ran to it, gave it a hug and said "I'm so sorry they did this to you" Oh the drama of girls. It broke my heart though Because a flood of memories came rushing back. My dad cut down my favorite apple tree and I watched from my window. Oh I was so upset, so I totally understood how she felt. All the while Kev was just shaking his head in awh of girl emotions!


2 comments:
I love the curbing, your house definately has "Curb Appeal" now. I think I was shaking my head in awe of girl emotions too when you cried about our apple tree. I was just glad that it was gone so you wouldn't make me climb to the top and get stuck anymore!
One step pruning of trees is always the easiest...if not the easiest on the emotions...You guys are awesome! Aubrey is doing so great! Your house and yard are amazing!
Post a Comment