Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Cousins

Hadely & Uncle Steve

All the kids oldest to youngest

Spanish lessons

My Aunt Lisa and Uncle Steve came to visit yesterday! It was so much fun! Lisa and I talked Camera's and Photoshop, the kids played and played. Hadley followed Steve around EVERYWHERE! She just loved him! We call her little stevo so I had to get a picture of them together. Ever since she was born we have thought she looks just like him...what do you think? I am so glad they came by, it was wonderful to spend time with them! My sweet cousin Samantha spent most of the time teaching Madelyne Spanish.......she was a great teacher because Madelyne remembers allot of the words! Way to go Samantha!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That bedroom is ADORABLE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how big Hadley has gotten! I love the dark hair and the comb over bangs :) We love crazy hair in my family!

Lisa said...

So fun!!! We need to get over there . . . very soon!!! We miss you guys so much! It has been too long since we've seen you last!
You need to post pictures so we can see your whole front yard...I'm curious to see what it looks like now. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

nice view of her little tits starting to grow, love to suck them while my hand goes in her panties and finger f-c-s her