Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Big week for Aubrey





Aubrey had her first day of pre-school today! When I left her she said "goodbye mama", and gave me a kiss and took off, she was more than happy to leave me! I was so nervous about her riding the bus, but just as everyone said she LOVED it! She came home with a huge smile on her face. She painted this pretty purple picture, and was so proud to show it off! I am very proud of how much she is growing, and how brave she is!









I can not believe my little Aubrey is Three!!!!! We had her friends over for cake, which she taste tested before everyone arrived. She loved everyone singing to her, she wanted me to re-light her candle and sing to her over and over until the candle was nothing but a bit of wax on her cake. I was more than happy to do that for her! We love her so much and are so blessed to have her in our life! Happy Birthday Aubrey!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! She is so adorable! I love her ladybug backpack. What a big girl riding the bus all by herself!

Jason, Cam, Sully, Owen and Finn said...

So Sweet! She is such a big girl now. I love that you sang to her over and over. You are such a fun mama.

Kimberly said...

So Cute! I can't imagine putting Bailey on the bus! I bet it was so much harder on you! We are going private... do you still have the same prettynpink email?

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

3 is a lovely age, beautiful bald, warm, wet, soft, tight, hairless pu--y usually wearing knickers which means it is a lot easier to get at ,old enough to start reacting and enjoying when you finger f--k her and lick it, nothing feels nicer than having your fingers deep in her c-nt then licking a little 3 year olds pu--y and feeling her buck and quiver, pushing it hard into my face as she orgasms, getting better at sucking a c--k too, little sexy cotton knickers so nice to smell and lick to taste her c-nt, come in the gusset, put them back on her pulled up tight, hand between her legs and work the come up into her c-nt then she feels the rest of it against her c-nt all day

Anonymous said...

love to join you I love kiddy, the tighter they are the better the f--k