Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Eggs





Madelyne waited all day to color eggs! She was so excited! Aubrey also was pretty happy about the whole thing when she figured out what was going on! Hadley sat on the table and watched, poor thing, next year will be a little better for her! Kev and I enjoyed watching the girls race around, in the morning collecting eggs, and then racing to get to church. Madelyne asked if Easter was all day! We went to our Friends the Lusks for dinner, and actually had Lamb, I ate it and liked it, crazy huh! I'm guessing it's because Candria is such a great cook! Thanks Dean, Candria, and kids for a really fun Easter!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Serious......you have to tell me how to do the black and white with just a little color, I am loving how those look.

And of course your kids are adorable, that helps make the pictures so stinkin' cute!
I am so glad you have been keeping up on this blog!! I love reading about your cute family!!

The Burk Family said...

So, you are in BIG trouble!! You have me hooked on the computer already, and you haven't even shown me how to completely do digital scrapbooking! I have been getting my own blog ready, in the spare seconds I have from Craigslist, and you have to see it when it's done- I think it will turn out okay! You would think I just discovered technology! Sorry about McDonald's-would have LOVED it! Matt still has 3 more days of school left-we will have to plan a dinner date! And also- I am jealous of your ability to photograph, enhance, scrapbook and blog all your pictures-geez super mom! My blog is at treynkenners.blogspot.com- but it's still in it's infancy so don't judge it yet :)

Adrienne said...

Hey! I agree with the first post. I haven't taken the time to figure out the black and white with a touch of color. I need tips too! Of course you can link to my blog...I think I'll do the same.

Jason, Cam, Sully, Owen and Finn said...

So cute, your blog is darling. I think I liked Easter this year mostly for the fact that I got to dress the boys in matching Easter outfits. I can just picture your girls in their cute bows. love ya

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found your blog!! :) Your girls look like they had so much fun coloring eggs!!

So you're into the digi scrapping huh? Cool...I'm a designer at {we are} storytellers, if you've heard about it. Sounds like we need to get together and scrap!! :)

The Burk Family said...

Can I just tell you that you being gone for six days is just MORE THAN I CAN TAKE!!!! I keep thinking of things I need to tell you and I pick up the phone and realize you aren't home and then I check your blog to hopefully catch a glance of a new post...and nothing!! I hope your show went well! I am in definite need of a McDonalds date now!