Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thank You Family


I need to take a moment and say a heartfelt thanks to our immediate family for the fast and prayers on the behalf of our Miss Aubrey. Sunday I was overwhelmed by the amount of love and strength our Heavenly Father was pouring out on us. I knew it was because of our family's prayers, and I thank you. Your Prayers were heard and we were FINALLY able to get some answers for Aubrey. She was diagnosed with Speech Development Disorder(or something close to that, it was a long day so the details are a little fuzzy!) And also with PDD-NOS. Pervasive Development Disorder-Not Otherwise Specified. Basically that means a mild form of Autism. We feel so blessed to have some answers on why she is struggling. I am grateful that you all took the time to think of our family. Kev and I are doing okay with diagnosis, we are just happy to know we can move forward and get her help. We feel so lucky that she came to our family, so we could make sure she gets the best treatments! We know that this next year will be amazing, now that we know she needs ALLOT of therapy. I can not wait for the day that I will be able to talk with her and have a "real" conversation. Thank you again for all of your support these past six month, Kev and I appreciate it more than I could ever say!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Paupers sooo much. She is a blessing to or entire family! We pray for her always. She brings such happiness to us. We love watching her imitate chinese men... like the one on TV and the one at Sakuras, she is the best!

Jamie said...

that's great Alayna! I know that Kaylie has a special bond with Aubrey. She calls all of her little imaginary friends and her babies `Aubrey'. Things will all work out. She is such a special girl. She is lucky to have you for a mom.

Jason, Cam, Sully, Owen and Finn said...

She is an angel. You are such a loving a patient person, I can't imagine a better mother. love you

Lisa said...

We love Aubers soo much!!! She is so blessed to have such wonderful parents!!! We are so glad you were able to get some answers so you can move forward--all is well! We love you so much--you are in our prayers!