



Sunday we came home with a gold fish. The sunbeam teacher gave it to us. Anyway so the girls were SO happy! " I am so besided(excited) we have a pet!"--Madelyne. They named it Bell, and were enthralled all afternoon with this fish! They put it on the table so they could watch it swim while they ate. Well Kev took the girls for a walk to a friends house and when they came home they were so excited to feed the fish. As they were feeding Bell I looked at Kev and he mouthed to me "It's dead", So need less to say after only a few hours of having a pet it was all over! The girls were sad. So we are going to get another gold fish and try it again, hopefully one with a longer life span!
2 comments:
My deepest sympahties goes out to your family. I am so sorry for the loss:) I hope that having a new fish will help the grieving period for Madelyne and Aubrey and that this one stays alive longer :)
HAhaha!!! That makes me laugh--especially since you got two more and you HAVE to blog the rest of the fish story!! And make sure you put it in your journal--and in Aubrey's book! I love it! (We had a fish for about a day once, too--needless to say, it didn't make it either!)
Post a Comment