Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

The night that went terribly wrong








      The night started off great. The girls each picked out a cow, they were riding bikes, I could hardly smell the dairy. The dogs were running free and having fun until ivy saw the roosters.. They are her favorite to chase.
          Kev said I hope she doesn't go into the lagoon, by lagoon I thought he ment nice cool water, but no it was not nice it all. Apparently to kev a " Lagoon" is  a massive holding tank of soupy thick thigh high cow potty. 
       So here comes ivy a few minutes later after her swim iin the lagoon, covered to her ears in crap. I


 
cried while kev and I hosed her down well enough to take her inside to finish bathing her. We got her inside and after ten minutes of repeated shampoo I just could not take the smell, and all of my dinner came up. I came up with a solution to tie Shane's ski hat around my face so I could finish helping kev. So tomarrow Ivy has an appointment at the spa to be shaved. Lovely right?

2 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

Ha! Welcome to the farm!

Kay said...

I am laughing so hard. Did you de-shampoo her in the salon?