Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A little trip

Kevin and   I traveled back to Jerome for a few hours. I had a tooth that needed to be worked on and kev bought a grain drill  from a guy he knows in twin so we left around 6:00 pm and had a 7 hour drive ahead of us. We arrived at two in the morning to the Hixson's Vaughn knew we were coming  but  Alison had no idea.  I was super excited to surprise her. She was in bed dead asleep so I jumped on her and said wake up wake up, the poor girl didn't know what was going on, I could not go to  sleep because I kept laughing when I thought of how she screamed and woke up the whole house! It was totally awesome! I was also able to visit a couple of friends, it was so nice to see familiar faces'
I gave Mason the no button for his birthday, I could not wait to give it to him!

I had to take a picture of the canyon as we drove by, I really miss this view.
Kevin's grain drill that he was so excited to pick it up! And I was excited about. This.....

Under that blue blanket is a air hockey table, it is Vaughn and Alison's. I can't wait to play it when they come to visit in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

James and Lauren said...

Did you guys move?.

Alison Hixson said...

It was SOOO great seeing you! I still smile and laugh about the awesomeness of the surprise! I'll have to pay you back someday! ;)