Monday, May 6, 2013
Baptised
Aubrey was Baptized may 5, 2013 in Jerome Idaho. The day was so nice, we had a family BBQ and she played with her cousin all day. We really appreciate all those who traveled to our house to celebrate out little girl. She was a little nervous and asked if Kev would stay close by. I think my favorite memory of the whole day are of the last two pictures, they may not have the prettiest backdrop but I will never forget watching her dance with wet hair, around the parking lot full of life and spirit. She was completely happy, she did not notice anyone else around her she was just dancing for joy, That is so my Aubrey! We are so proud of Aubrey, she has so many struggles in life but she is such an example to me. She wakes up everyday ready to do her best, what I think of enduring to the end I think of Aubrey and how she lives her life daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment