Our sweet sweet little girl finally made it to us. She was born April 27, 2012 at 12:59 pm. She was 7lbs and 19.5 inches. Little Tayla Bleazard fits perfectly with our family, and we all adore her!
Alayna, Oh my gosh , that is soooo great. I didn't even know you were expecting. I love that you had a fourth girl, thats amazing. You seem to get all the girls and i get all the boys. I miss you like crazy. I love you friend and you have a beautiful family.
10 comments:
So sweet! I have been checking to see what you were having! Now I know! A beautiful baby girl! Congrats! I bet her big sisters are excited!
SO Happy! She is precious:)
I'm excited she is here! She looks so sweet! I hope you are doing well.
What a cute family! We loce her already and can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! Your family is beautiful!!!
She is such a little miracle baby! I am so grateful that she made it here safely! She is adorable!! Love, Love Love her!!!
Congratulations! We love her! She is beautiful and we cannot wait to meet her!
Congratulations on another beautiful little girl! :)
Alayna, Oh my gosh , that is soooo great. I didn't even know you were expecting. I love that you had a fourth girl, thats amazing. You seem to get all the girls and i get all the boys. I miss you like crazy. I love you friend and you have a beautiful family.
yay! beautiful girls.
Post a Comment