Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to school

The kids are all back in school today. The morning went really smooth, everyone was happy and excited to head back. Mads is in 2nd grade, Aubs is in 1st which mean she is going to be gone all day! Hadley is lucky enough to go to pre-school again this year!




                           Okay so the girls are gone, I am totally lonely, on the brink of tears, so to pass the time I am canning spaghetti sauce, hopefully this will help with the quiet house!


1 comment:

Springers said...

Hahahahahahah!!!!! Of course. What else would you do. Can some food, harvest a garden, run in the flowers, and go for a hike with Kev. I told you - perfect life! :)

How lucky you guys get to wear jackets on the first day of school. Its so hot here, and we are drowning in smoke from all the Texas fires.
Hope all the girls had a great first day!!