On Friday we spent the day with Kev, the whole day was wonderful! We were soooo tired by the end of it! We spent the morning golfing, which is one of the girls favorite things to do with their Dad.
We went to the Shoshone Falls for a picnic lunch.
The girls rolled down hills,
Climbed hills, over and over.
before heading home we had to make a stop by Kiwi Loco.
We made it home and the girls spent the rest of the day swimming in the pool. Lets just say they slept really good that night! It was a a really special day with dad!
















1 comment:
That looks so great! Again, I wish we lived out west. It's so hard to see all the gorgeous things you guys get to do. I was so motivated after the reunion, I drug our family out camping the next weekend. I was determined to do fun, outdoor stuff. It is 109 degrees here, and we're in a drought so the swimming hole was bare. Let's just say I was the one regretting it after a few hours! LOL
And I love that your girls can golf. How fun!
Post a Comment