I am really sorry that there are so many pictures! We had the best time at the Big Bleazard Family Reunion. 150 people (two and over) were there, the funny thing is everyone knows everyone, just as if it were a little family, so it is fun fun fun to be with everyone! This year we had it out at the farm, where there are tons of things to do, first is the watermelon catapult, the idea is to catapult a watermelon and then shoot it down,
fun right?!
then there was the zip line
the Bleazard family pool.
Aubrey and Lizzy were catapulting popcorn, funny girls!
the water slide
look how tired Aubrey was! We enjoyed outdoor movies
horse rides.
There were lots of crafts, Airplane making, kite constructions, making jewelry, and signing tee shirts.
oh and then the games, obstacle coarse,and dressing a cow just to name a few
Thomas Kevin's little brother
Great Grandma Bleazard
of coarse we went 4-wheeling down by the river!
Hadley fell asleep again on the four-wheeler ride
on Sunday we went over to Phil and Megs, just like when we lived on the farm to play games, eat uncle Phil's yummy homemade scones, and ride behind the four wheeler, on get this a hay bale on top of an old car hood, haaa only the Bleazards!
On the day we left to go home we stoped by the Bleazard salon for hair cuts for all the girls! Thanks Jessica we love the hair cuts! It was fun to sit in there and visit with all the cousins!
It was a really sad day to leave...especially since everyone was headed out to the river to go boating Arg!!! We all cried when we had to say goodbye. We always look forward to the big family reunion, it is such a special time for our whole family. We are so blessed to be part of such an amazing huge, loving, crazy family! Like I always say to the girls, it's good to be a Bleazard!












































1 comment:
It WAS so great! And yes, only the Bleazards... best way to put it. I sure hope these reunions continue forever!! I get so sad when they're over. I'm always trying to think of a way to move to Washington, or anywhere that direction for that matter. Tell Kevin to come up with a business him and Sam can do. Then we can all live on a culdesac together! :)
And I was thinking, instead of coming to Texas, lets plan a fun vacaiton for like next year. Let's meet at Disney World or something!!
I love your pics. I am going to get my post up as soon as Nicole sends me some pictures. I don't want to miss any good ones!
Post a Comment