Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lloyd Bleazard Family Campout

This Fourth of July weekend we spent with Kevin's family at Downata Hot Springs.  We had a blast swimming, 4-wheeling, eating, playing games, telling stories, and just being together!  There were water slides for everyone, and the girls could not get enough of them!  We were all really sad to leave, I guess we will have to plan to play again next year!














 To cool off on Sunday we had a water gun fight! It was so hilarious!




Hadely fell asleep on the ride back from the mountain.



guess who found mud to play with!




Kev and all his brothers and sisters

all of the cousins.. 16 in all from 10 years and down!


can you believe little Haddie baby went down that HUGE slide!! And loved it!



5 comments:

Malita Bingham said...

I miss seeing your face! That is where my dad took swimming lessons growing up! We had a reunion there once too.

Heather Mattos said...

That looks like a beautiful and fun place to play!

sharmysteele said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! I remember going there as a kid! I love summer!

Anonymous said...

Those will be fun memories for all of the kids. I loved the picture of Aubrey with all of the marshmellows on the stick. I don't think that I have ever seen that many on one stick before. You are amazing Alayna with your pictures. Thanks for sharing them on your blog.

Wright Family said...

That looks like so much fun! We are about 30 minutes from Dawnata and we have never been there! Call us next time you are down this way, we would love to get together:)
Lindsay