I LOVE THE LAST PICTURE!!! LOL!!! I'm so glad the sun finally came out...now if it will only stay around!
I remember looking forward to it being hot enough to play outside in the sprinklers when I was a girl. Can't believe I am so old now!
I have the solution to your problem... Come Visit Us!! 100 degrees every day!! And 9 swimming pools in the community, plenty of ways to get wet! :)These are such cute pics.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE THE LAST PICTURE!!! LOL!!! I'm so glad the sun finally came out...now if it will only stay around!
I remember looking forward to it being hot enough to play outside in the sprinklers when I was a girl. Can't believe I am so old now!
I have the solution to your problem... Come Visit Us!! 100 degrees every day!! And 9 swimming pools in the community, plenty of ways to get wet! :)
These are such cute pics.
Post a Comment