I wish I could get my kids to play outside. After 2 seconds they are running in complaining about heat. I suppose 100 degrees will do that to ya!
Looks like a fun day outside! It was nice here, too. Crossing my fingers that the weather stays!!! We're hoping to make it over to visit you guys this summer. I'll call to see when is a good time...or if you even want us to come.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I wish I could get my kids to play outside. After 2 seconds they are running in complaining about heat. I suppose 100 degrees will do that to ya!
Looks like a fun day outside! It was nice here, too. Crossing my fingers that the weather stays!!! We're hoping to make it over to visit you guys this summer. I'll call to see when is a good time...or if you even want us to come.
Post a Comment