Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

memories of 2006

The tulips are in bloom everywhere here in Idaho. When ever I see them it makes me think of my mom and Todd, and how beautiful it is this time of year where they live! I always think back to the time we took the girls to see the tulips in their white dresses. These pics were taken Easter weekend 2006.






 We put miss Aubrey on the dirt right next to the purple tulips for a picture of just her. Before we could get a photo of her she face planted right into the mud between the row of flowers. Papa Todd picked her up right away, I'm sure everyone who saw thought I was a bad mom because I could not stop laughing! Oh poor Aubs! Note to self NEVER take little girls in white dresses near mud!!


1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

Oh my word! The girls are sooo tiny! I don't think that even looks like Aubs! I would be laughing too! Thanks for sharing your memories! ;)