Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

six

Miss Aubrey has turn six, I still am in shock about it! She has been wanting to have a "shell party" in other words a Hawaii party theme birthday.  We thought she was going to have to miss her party because she was sent home the day before with pink eye, after taking meds for twenty four hours she was not better she was worse. I took her into the Dr. at eleven and her party was at two, we were holding  our breath to see if the party would even happen, come to find out she has allergies, it's either the pollen, or our puppy. So we raced home to get the house ready for some fun!The girls all wore grass skirts, make lei's, while sitting on beach towels and listening to Hawaiian music, we played limbo, learned a hula dance, ate cake. Later that night we went to Gerties for our family party, she was in heaven with everyone there! It was a packed birthday!!!








2 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

Happy Birthday Aubs! We love you so much and are so glad we got to spend your birthday dinner with you! You are a sweetheart and I hope all your dreams come true!! ;)

p.s. I don't care what you think, the cake looks so good! I wish I would have just went inside and had a piece! You should have insisted on it!!!

Kay said...

Happy Birthday Aubs. Looks like you had a fun party. I love your flip flop cake!