We are home. And just a tad bit sad about it too! I have three SD cards to sort through before I can blog about our wonderful vacation so until then enjoy the video of Kev at the Polynesian Cultural Center. It's one of our favorite places to visit on the Island! (PS Dad none of the pictures are edited, this is just how pretty your Island is!)
5 comments:
I can hardly stand it! So gorgeous... we are going in 3 weeks and I can't wait!
Yes, we are definitely coming to the reunion. Can't WAIT to see you guys!!! We will probably stay in WA for a week.
OH--isn't Hawaii nice? that looks like so much fun. glad you all had a good time. can't wait to see more of your trip!
I hate you.
:)
SO JEALOUS!!! Looks like you had a great time!
WAY TO GO...Ida Ho! :)
Post a Comment