Kev and I just got back from COLD Indiana! Kev had a great time I spent all my lovely time in the hotel room sicker than sick. But we are home now and a bit more rested! Thanks Tiff for watching my munchkins, and thanks a ton Alison for taking time out of your week to help my little ones!
So tomorrow we fly out for Hawaii! Yes we are excited about going to the Island but we are more excited to see dad than anything else! The girls can't wait to use his surf board, and have a BBQ on the beach. See ya in a week!
2 comments:
So your trip to Indiana sounds horrible. I'm sorry you were sick the whole time. So your dad lives in Hawaii? Do you guys go there a lot? We are going on Feb. 22nd. Its for our 10 year Anniversary. I have never been and insisted Sam take me! :-) I am SO excited I can hardly wait. We are staying half the week on Waikiki and half out of Marriot Ko olina. Can't wait to hear about your trip!
So Sorry to hear that you were sick in IN. Hope you are all better. Have fun with your dad and enjoy the beach for me! I miss it!
Post a Comment