Thursday, October 21, 2010
{show & tell}
Miss Madelyne asked me if she could take her Great grandma Jo in for show and tell, after the ok from her teacher she called grandma to ask if she would like to go to school with her. Grandma Jo was more than willing to go with Mads! Madelyne was excited all week long, and could not wait to talk about her grandma!
This is what Miss Mads had to say about her great grandma:
"This is my great Grandma Jo. She lives in Washington. She is a nurse. My grandma taught my mom to play the piano and now my mom teaches me, and I love her very much."
I was very proud of Madelyne, for saying and knowing such wonderful things about her grandma! After she was done she introduced her friends and teacher to her grandma, and then showed her around her classroom. This was a very special day for Madelyne. Kev and I are both grateful that she was able to make this memory with her grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So sweet!!! I love this!
Too precious! I know I heard the story before, but those pictures are just perfect. Madelyne is such an amazing girl, as is Grandma Jo!
Post a Comment