Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

{bosie}

Four days after returning from Utah the girls and I made another trip to Boise.  LaNae and I have been planning this since this summer, and we could not wait to go! So this is what we did, the Bleazard girls including Aunt Laurie, and the Carpenter girls took off right after school on Thursday, We made it to Boise in time for dinner at Red Robin!! Next came swimming at the pool, popcorn, TV and nail polish.





 The next morning we made a trip to the Discovery Center were the girls played their hearts out!

 Then on to Chuckee Cheese for  lunch where the girls played even more!





After lunch we shopped at the outlets and stopped by the candy store for a carmel apple.  The trip was way too fast! I can't wait to do it again, They girls were crazy wild all weekend with excitement, I just loved it! Thanks Carpenters for such a wonderful time!!!

No comments: