
Mom and Todd came to visit us for a few days, and we went camping at Redfish! We all had a ball the weather was perfect, no one was on the beach so we had it all to ourselves, we laughed and made LOTS of memories together!






while we waited for Nana and Papa to show up from Aunt Alea's we went for a hike to a really neat cave, painted rocks, and whined, "when are they going to get here!"




First thing after setting up camp we visited the lake which was right across from our campsite!







Mads could not wait for the smores her absolute favorite thing to do camping!

Papa helping Aubs with her mallow.
we ate lunch at this pretty place

and swam in the hot springs, until something totally yucky happened to Hadley, I really don't like the word so I am not going to write it, lets just say no more hot spring for the Bleazard's

we ate lunch at this pretty place
and swam in the hot springs, until something totally yucky happened to Hadley, I really don't like the word so I am not going to write it, lets just say no more hot spring for the Bleazard's
Custer's old mine town, it was really fun to visit, you could walk the streets, without a tour guide walk inside the original houses and see original artifacts. I REALLY love old things, so I was in heaven. I also liked teaching the girls about as Mads says "the old west." Mads also said she was glad she did not live in that town. Her I-pod went right into her ears the moment we got back into the car, silly girl.

old school desks in the old school house......funny thing is Grandma Jo had the same ones in her playroom growing up, oh how I loved the desk, especially since I could be the teacher and boss my cousins around. What nice cousins to let me do that!



an old house

way back when to keep the wind from blowing in, they would use newspaper to cover the walls as insulation. This was one of my favorites.

old school desks in the old school house......funny thing is Grandma Jo had the same ones in her playroom growing up, oh how I loved the desk, especially since I could be the teacher and boss my cousins around. What nice cousins to let me do that!



an old house
way back when to keep the wind from blowing in, they would use newspaper to cover the walls as insulation. This was one of my favorites.














4 comments:
That looked like so much fun. We will have to join you on a campout there sometime as long as it doesn't include the "yucky" word!
LOVE IT!!! One of these days we'll all get to go camping together! You're awesome!!!
Looks like a great place! We'll have to meet up there sometime and camp together! Glad you had fun with your family!
How fun! That lake looks gorgeous. I'm jealous you guys are having nice camping weather. Its hot as can be here in Texas, as usual!! And I agree with Mads... Smores are the best part! Save some for me. :)
Post a Comment