Pig wrestling this year at the fair was TONS of fun! The girls had the same team as they did last year, Mads, Aubs, Brylie, & Liz. Yes they are wearing Tutu's and the crowed LOVED them. The girls were amazing and were able to get the dirty pig into the bucket, just look at the stands in the background they were wild for the girls! After the event a news reporter pulled Mads to the side to interview her, and get some pictures, then she talked with the other girls, Oh they were excited about that! Here is the article it just mentioned their team and a photo of them. The girls were also on the ten o clock news, they are feeling like celebrities lately,
Such fun for little girls!
image
The girls waiting for Brylie outside. It as so neat for the girls because other teams would come up and give them hi fives, and tell them how cool they looked, they were pretty proud of themselves before they even got into the arena! about the size of the stands

Look at Aubs face she is trying to decide if she really thinks this is a good idea or not, and the other girls are making plans on how to get that pig!
So as you can see Aubs did decide that it as not going to be fun to get into mud with a pig, sweet Liz tried to talk her out of it!
Three excited girls one, not so happy!The three other girls jumped into the pen and Aubrey tried running away, so I was so lucky to have to chase her in the arena in front of all those people. all I could hear was laughing from the stands, I finally got her and put her in the pen with the sound of applause roaring behind,



3 comments:
You got some great pictures!!! You'll have to e-mail them to me! I'll see if I can e-mail the video...
Who knew I would be an Aunt of pig wrestlers. That is awesome! Way to go girls!
YAY GIRLS!!! I wish I could have been there to see them! Way to go Mom for making the tutus!
Post a Comment