
Mads helping her Dad put up our house.

Right behind our campsite were trails that took you up to the top of the what felt like mountain, but I'm sure it was just a huge hill, or maybe it was a mountain...all I know was that it was straight up, But at the top was a field FULL of wild flowers, and a view that I just had to spend time taking pictures of. Most defiantly well worth the hike.



The sun was starting to set when we headed down.
ohh our pretty little camp site.
night time brings....
Smores!!


Aubs was not feeling well so she spent the rest of the night in the tent...watching T.V.
Now time for the morning. Kev and Madelyne the early risers of the group woke up around six, made a fire and sat together for awhile, Mads just LOVED this! Then they went for a drive and found deer, Mads could not wait to let us sleepy heads know what we missed!


Breakfast time! Thanks Alison for not forgetting the sausages!


brave mommy who took her! Great Job Alison!!!

The story of a tiny hungry thief.....



Aubs getting a good look at that squirrel.
we hiked up to Ross Falls, and played in the FREEZING water!




Me trying to drive off in the sun


We hiked back down the trail. not much of a trail huh! Anyway we made it back down ate lunch and then let the kids play in the river before heading back home, sorry no pictures for that, I wanted to put the camera away and be with the kids. Aubrey cried on the way home she did not want to go home. The girls made me promised we would go camping again real soon, so I guess that mean we all had a blast! Thank Hixson for coming and making it that much more fun!

The story of a tiny hungry thief.....




Aubs getting a good look at that squirrel.
we hiked up to Ross Falls, and played in the FREEZING water!



Me trying to drive off in the sun

We hiked back down the trail. not much of a trail huh! Anyway we made it back down ate lunch and then let the kids play in the river before heading back home, sorry no pictures for that, I wanted to put the camera away and be with the kids. Aubrey cried on the way home she did not want to go home. The girls made me promised we would go camping again real soon, so I guess that mean we all had a blast! Thank Hixson for coming and making it that much more fun!

1 comment:
That looks nothing like where we've camped in the South Hills, I'll have to get more info from you. I've told you before, but you are an incredible photographer, the pictures are beautiful.
Post a Comment