Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Examples

With Mothers day tomorrow I am pre-paring the house for a lovely day , and while I was scrubbing I started to think of the wonderful women in my life who have taught me about being a great mom, so to each of the inspiring mom's in my life here is a little tid-bit about you...

First my dear mom: Grace and dignity is what you have taught me, unconditional love to children who scream more than they talk, for going through hard trails with understanding that in the end you will be stronger. For always seeing the good in me, and giving me total support, all the time. For loving my husband like he was your own. I love you dearly and everyday try to be the more like you.

To my sweet sister: You are so strong and loving. Your give your family the best of yourself always. Your trials have taught me how enduring to the end really does end in more blessing than we could imagine. Your humor is something that we all lean on and love about you! I am more than blessed to have you as my sister, and as an example of a loving, kind mother!
My Grandma Jo- You are everything to me! You have always been there for me with kind and uplifting guidance. You have taught me that keeping an eye single on the Lord and his plan for us will always lead us on the right path, a path to pure happiness. Your love for music has been passed down from generation, and has filled our home with laughter, love, and the spirit. You are generous, loving, and a pure joy in everyone lives. I am so blessed to have such an amazing heritage!

To my Sweet mother-in law: I am so grateful for all the love you show to me and my little family. You have taught me the importance of raising your children in the Gospel and never deviating from that path. You have been an amazing example to me of the importance of attending the Temple. I am so grateful for you to teaching me sewing skills,which now I am able to use to bless my family and friends. And most importantly I will always be grateful to you for sharing your amazing son with me!


1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

You are such a great mother yourself! I can tell you have had some very great examples in your life! You are the most loving, patient and compassionate mother I know! You have always been such a great example to me and are a great friend. I love being around you because how you make others and myself feel. Your happiness rubes off on me and makes me want to be better mother and person! I love you!!