Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

{apple}









The first blooms on my apple tree showed their pretty faces today! I love love love my apple tree, it is great for climbing, eating yummy apples, shade, and just oh so pretty to look at! The girls and I had a great time watching the rain pour down today, it just reminds me of home!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful Job! You have a wonderful eye for detail!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

The second picture is my favorite. I can see it as a big picture on the wall. Good job they look great!

Candria said...

Wow! You have been taking some amazing pictures lately! Thanks for the ones of Taybri! You ARE amazing! Those are gorgeous!!!

Higley's said...

Pretty pictures!!

Jill said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I was just cleaning out some old files and came across a letter from you and was curious to see what you were up to. You have a beautiful family and I'm happy to see that life is good. Do you know Roy and Brenda Wyatt from Jerome? My daughter is married to their nephew.
Sheree Doman

sharmysteele said...

Gorgeous photos Alayna. I love the crisp colors!!!!!!