Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

treats

Aubrey turns 5 today!! Here are 5 things she just loves........
1. Horses
2. Family
3. Blanket
4. Friends
5. her birthday (she's been waiting a LONG time for this day!)


Treats for school friends



Treats for party friends




Treat for Aubrey




Happy Birthday my sweet little Aubrey, you are more than joy in our lives! Your spirit is so strong, loving, and tender. Your jokes and love of laughter make the whole house happy! Everyday I am grateful that you were sent to us. What a lucky mom I am to have you!


I love you my sweet one!

5 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey!! We love you so much and are so glad that you and Drew are best friends! You are such a joy to us and make us smile every time we see you!

Drew says," Happy 5th birthday! Drew's going to marry Aubrey and he is going to marry her at the Temple! And to feel the Holy Ghost and to listen and to pray!"

*I don't know why he is speaking in 1st person!!
p.s. I LOVE the cake! You are such a dork! It turned out awesome!!

Jenn said...

Love you Aubrey! The treats and cake all look fantastic!!! You are such a talented mom!!! Way to go! I wish that I was as talented as you!!!

Kay said...

Happy birthday Aubrey! I love your horsey cake. Is it names Alexander too?

Jamie Hyatt said...

Everything turned out adorable. I especially loved the pink horse! Ross's mom wanted pics of the boys so I put them in front of our door, the glare was awful though, I really need to get some good pics of them sometime. See ya soon, have a fun Easter.

Springers said...

You are too much! I don't know how you do it... cute little treats! Happy Birthday to Aubree! Jaxson was also very excited about turing the big 5 this year!