Last night we made our annual contribution to the St. Lukes Hospital. My dear Hadley has made a terrible habit of visiting this fine establishment EVERY year! This time it did not include a few nights stay like in the past.
Here's the story: Bed time.. wild running kids.... corner of the wall...BAM... trip to the ER....
5 stitches!!!
The Dr. asked if we thought she would hold still for him to stitch her up, just as he finished his quetion she started jumping and laughing on the bed...so they decided to sedate her for the procedure, honestly it was the best thing for her, she never even knew it happened!
To my Dear Candria., from the bottom of my heart thank you for once again filling your home with two of my lovelies., you are such a dear sister to me!!!
7 comments:
Oh poor hampster!! Oh the memories you are going to be able to share with her when she gets older!
Poor girl! That looks like it hurts. I have a similar story. I was playing in the bathroom, fell off the coutertop and hit my head on the corner of a toy tractor. I actually split it open on two seperate occasions. Luckily my hair covers the scare.
Avery says "oh no Hadley got itches! she has Harry Potter too!" Avery and I send our love and kisses to little Hadsters. She should have a plaque on the wall of the hospital thanking her for her business by now :)
Ohhhhh, that looks so sad, but probably lots better then before the stitches! Looks like a pretty clean cut! I can't believe she got stitches before Kayden! You're so sweet! I'd take your kiddos anytime! We have too much fun and we were in withdrawls, so it worked out perfect for us! Wish it would have been for different reasons though....
WOW!!! At least this time she didn't have to stay overnight! I hope the staff treated you well down in the ER! Let me know if you need anything!
Poor thing! Dallin ended up with stitches this week too. Missy and I were laughing at the odds of two kids in the same ward bumping their heads in the same week. I hope she does well when they take them out. I'm a little worried about taking Dallin back, it was so traumatic.
Post a Comment