Madelyne came home from school asking for scarves of mittens to donate. When I explained to her that I had already given away all of our old things she was really upset that she could not take anything to school. I looked in my never ending supply of left over fabric and found enough fleece for her to make 14 scarves. She went straight to work tying the ends of the fleece. When she was done, her face smiled and smiled, she was pleased with her work, and could not wait to take them to school.



4 comments:
She really is just sweet. When we were at the temple she just wanted everyone to be happy.
I need to be more like her.
she is thoughtful just like her momma!
She is such a sweet girl! We love her so much!
How cute. You are so good to make them for her. Why have you thrown things out? Are you done having kids?!
Post a Comment