Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

North Carolina

Kev just got back from North Carolina. He had a great time, here are some pictures from his adventures.

This is Kev by the Chapel on the Duke University campus.

here is the inside of the Chapel.


And here is the outside.




Here he is in the forest at the tobacco museum.



inside the Dukes house.





This is where he learned how to role some fat stogies.



The Dukes house. The Dukes are the people the people who got the tobacco industry going, and they also founded Duke University. So much inforamtion in one day huh!



How I wish I would of been there to take picture for Kev!
Really he did do a nice job.


that's my hubbie, never ever ever serious!!


At the North Carolina Tar Hills stadium

The clock tower on Chapel Hill


After the NC State vs Duke b-ball game, Kev would like me to mention that NC State won. I would like to mention that he is a tad bit spoiled.
Ta Da here he is!

1 comment:

Heather Mattos said...

it looks beautiful there! I also learned a lot of NC history thanks to you:)