Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Indiana

We are back. It was so hard to leave the kids, but Kev and I had a blast in Indiana!

We did so much so I am only going to focus on a few highlights!


The first night there we listened to the famous New York photographer Paul Mobley talk about his book. After we were able to visit with him and have his book signed, I was totally excited!





The Indiana Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument is a 284 ft 6 in tall and was built in 1901. It was erected to honor Hoosiers who were veterans of the American Revolution, territorial conflicts that partially led up to the War of 1812, the Mexican-American War, the US Civil War, and the Spanish American War

thank you wikipiedia






We sat in a VIP box for the Laker vs Pacers game.




Kobe Bryant


We were able to visit the Indy 500 speedway. I am not a race car fan by any means but the history of the race track was amazing, it was really neat to go see.






The famous pagoda that was built a 100 years ago
Last but not least the capitol.

Thank you to my dear Candria, Tiffy and Alison, for taking such amazing care of my little ones! Knowing they wre in good hands made our little vaction so much more fun!

1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

I am so glad you had so much one on one time with Kevin! You guys needed a vacation for just the two of you! I can't wait to get back and catch up with you next week! I hope you'll be around. It's been lonely without your laugh!!