Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

crafting

I just LOVE to craft, it makes me so so happy! Here's a tip bit of what I' ve made
the past two weeks.

Such a pretty DI picture for 2 dollars
A little left over paint, fabric from the girls old curtains, and some chicken wire from a framer.....
You get a nifty bow holder, and boy did I need one!



Mason Jars, Paint, wooden candle sticks, glue and berries, make a fun fall terrarium.






Happy crafting!

3 comments:

Heather Mattos said...

So Clever!! Love it:)

Alison Hixson said...

Love all your crafts! Especially love the picture that came in that frame. I think you should put it in your bathroom! Or maybe take down that ugly tv in the playroom and hang it in there!! ;)

I seriously do love the fall terrarium and I am so glad that I now know what a terrarium is! You're amazing!!

Angie said...

I love the this!! What a great idea!