Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Aubrey's first day of Pre-School


Oh dosn't that just make your heart hurt! Aubrey went to her first day of pre-school yesterday. She is attending two pre-schools this year. Terri's pre-school, and JEEP the special needs school. Yesterday was the beginning of Terri's. Talk about a huge day for her. This is the first time she has been in a "regular" class room, and without the help of an aid! She did great! I knew she could do it! I am so proud of Aubrey and her huge accomplishment!!! My stomach was in knots the whole time she was at school, my heart was so happy to see her make it through the whole class! She walked into school with a smile and came out with an even bigger one!
Way to go Aubers!

4 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

Way to go Aubrey! You are such a big girl! You are growing by leaps and bounds!! It seems like every time I see you, you are just amazing me with the new things you have learned! I'm so glad you like pre-school! You Rock!!

Julie said...

Hooray for Aubrey! You are a brave girl!! Have fun at preschool this year! I miss you tons!

Kay said...

oh, I am so glad it went great beacause the pictures were tellin a different story!Such a cutie

Lisa said...

These pictures make me want to pull her right into my arms in a big, fat hug! Yay! I am so glad she did so well at school! Hope she has a great year!